Saturday, July 15, 2006

Burn- Local Business- Yummy For Your Tummy

You might see the ad at the right of this page for Burn Energy Drink. They are a local business, based in Greensboro. I am a huge supporter of local business as it is good for our local economy. Source Beverages just recently expanded to national distribution. I will be sitting down with Tyler Benedict, who owns Source Beverages, maker of Burn and other great drinks, in the coming weeks to discuss the company. Please click through the ad and check out the local wares, if you try it, I don't think you will stop drinking it. I can't.

Public Disclosure Notice: I am running the ad for Source Beverages in return for product. There is no money involved with this deal. Simpily a bartering of ad space for product.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.