Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Clarey's Column This Week...Me

I sat down with Brian Clarey, editor of Yesweekly, last Friday at the ungodly hour of 8:45am. I only hoped that I didn't say anything stupid since I was in the process of consuming my first coffee and had just finished my morning BURN and it hadn't kicked in yet. Clarey had informed me he wanted to write a column on me, on what I've been up to. You can read it here or pick up the best paper in town(and that is not an ass kiss, it's the truth).

I think the column turned out well. I saw it today for the first time. The only thing I wish I would have added is that with all that I'm doing, my business, my politics, my civic services, my family, with all of that I'm still broke at the end of the day. I don't live a glamorous life, I don't wish to. I do think it says how tough it is out there for the average guy/gal trying to get by and possibly get ahead.

Enjoy the column, let me know what you think.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.