Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Censor This Asshole

Reuters is reporting that Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Ted Stevens (R) Alaska, wants indecency fines to be imposed on pay TV(cable) and subscription TV(satellite) and radio(XM and Sirius). I urge you to contact him and give him a piece of your mind. I say go back to your igloo and FUCK YOURSELF, leave peoples choices with them. If people don't want to see or hear something they can turn the channel. If I want to watch vulgar TV I will tune in and I have that constitutional right. I would like to be the first person to introduce the ignorant portion of our public that likes to impose their standards on others to a little device called a remote. It has buttons with options like turning the channel or turning the TV off. If you don't like what you see turn it and leave my rights up to me to govern. This country is turning slowly into what was the former Soviet Union. I lose rights, what seems like, daily and I am tired of this new trend. I can't believe I am saying this, but props to President Bush for saying that parents are the first line of defense and can just turn it off. I stand with you on this.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.