Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm Not Dead, Just Busy

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately. I have been swamped with work and my family. I am currently enjoying the temperate weather on a 4100 sq ft Victorian exterior. I am also going inside on those rainy days in a historic house that has been gutted and redone. I promise more posts here soon, please be patient. Running your own company is very time consuming sometimes.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week as well. I finally got him to go get checked and they admitted him in the first 10 minutes. If he would have waited, he would have lost his legs to his diabetes. He is starting to get back on the right path and his health is starting to improve. Thanks to all who have reached out to him in his time of need, he has got every e-mail you have sent.

I have a lot to catch up on, but I am reading blogs I enjoy when I have time and when I can keep my eyes open. Keep checking back and I will post more soon.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.