Saturday, January 28, 2006

You Want Weird, You Got Weird- Late by 4 Days Edition

Warning: The following may contain adult humor that some of you family programming crybaby 's can't handle. If you don't think you can handle it, please leave this post now, or don't come crying to me. You have been warned.



I was tagged "it" by JW a couple of days ago and am just getting around to it now. The list is 5 weird things about me. I couldn't compile a list of just five, so I'm going to list more. The other cool thing about this, my wife compiled the list for all of you. So here it goes.

1- The hair on my legs starts growing about halfway up my calves, below that women would pay for my secret.

2- I have the bad habit of grabbing my manhood while I brush my teeth. This one even freaks me out. I don't know why I do it, but it's part of who I am.

3- When I eat a meal, I am a "food separatist". I can only eat one item at a time, never mixing items, never beginning a new item until the last is finished.

4- I have piercings that none of you will ever see.

5- I have a birthmark on the bottom of my foot that looks like a mini version of Gorbechev's mark on his head.

6- I have a 2 gauge hole in the top of my left ear, which I decided to punch out with a dermel punch for the hell of it. For good measure I used a scalpel to round it out better.

7- I have to have foot protection. Only time I take my socks off is to change them or when I am showering.

8- I still collect baseball cards like I did when I was a kid. Only their no longer 25 cents a pack, they are now 2 to 8 bucks a pack.

9- I can not drink out of plastic cups if I have a choice. Glass baby, glass.

10- I have to have the "home bowl" advantage. If number 2 is ringing, homeward bound or at least familiar territory. I will pinch it of for days if necessary.

11- I am scared of thunder and lightning.

12- I can't get enough of the Kosher Dill Pickle. Claussen preferably, but any will do. I can eat an entire jar over the course of the day.

13- I get chronic hives for no reason what so ever. At least the doctors can't figure it out.

14- If it looks like little trees, I can't eat it. (ie. Broccoli, cauliflower)

15- Chocolate makes me sleepy.

16- The first job I ever had, when I was 14, was at a Big and Tall store, yet I am short an thin.

17- I wear a "soul patch" for facial hair in tribute to Frank Zappa.

18- I am having a love affair with Jack Links beef jerky.

19- I played drums professionally for 17 year keeping rhythm, but under no circumstances can I keep rhythm and dance. I am Whiter then Steve Martin in The Jerk.

20- I have an infatuation with Puma clothes and shoes.

21- I own more clothes and shoes then my wife does.

There it is. Please be kind. I am not going to pass it on since I am so late. Next time e-mail me to let me know.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.