Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorry For The Lack Of Posts and My Sickness

I know, I've been slack. Painting has been keeping me good and busy. Today at a fellow bloggers home. Not a complaint in the least, this schedule just doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. I will do my best to post when I can. As my fellow blogger said, I did receive a nice HP laptop to replace the archaic excuse for a hampster on a wheel that I had been using. Thank You Matt. And thank all of you for your patience with my absence of my two sense.

My only complaint over this time, I caught what felt like the plague for a few days. Seems to be going around. I was told by a friend who is a PA at Mose Cone, that it is a viral infection and can not be treated other then over the counter meds. Anti-virals in the 1st 24 hours can help, but are very costly and not always effective. What worked for me, lots of Gatorade(64 ozs a day), Theraflu Cold and Sinus(every six hours), Motrin every 4 hours but two hours after the Theraflu, and an occasional Hydrocodone(by prescription only). If you feel like death has taken up residence in your human body, you have this plague. If you hurt from your head to your toes in every joint, you have this plague. For your sake, I hope you don't.

Good news, Today was day 1 past this plague. If I can slay this beast without a doctor,so can you.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.