Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Have Been A Busy Bee

In the past couple of weeks I have had the pleasure of talking with a bunch of folks for articles. As I haven't been blogging a whole bunch, I have been doing research for quality stories in the near future.

Among the people I have chatted with is sheriff BJ Barnes and his November opponent Berkley Blanks about the Sheriff's race. I will have a comprehensive article for the Sheriff's race closer to the election. Both parties have also agreed in principal to participate in a Forum like the one that Greensboro101 held for the city counsel race. Hopefully this comes to be, I don't think that the Sheriff's race has ever had forum, but I may be wrong on this.

Last week, I talked with Rep. Alma Adams about the SIMKIN PAC and some things that were unclear here in the blogisphere regarding the PAC. Soon, I will reveal my findings and clear up any confusion.

I have also sat down with CEO of Source Beverages, Tyler Benedict to discuss his company and some resistance in the local market that he has encountered. I will have something up tomorrow on the interview and something in the coming days on the resistance.

I continue to plug away at the Robinson for Congress folks, as I have found more discrepancies in his July report. I am filing complaint number 3 with the FEC and maybe this time we can see some action. There is also some huge news that I will be breaking in the coming weeks, I'll just say I have spoken with the White House, yes that White House and some other folks. I'll also say that I have some documents and I am awaiting one more piece of info which I had to file a FOIA request to get. Until then...gossip away about what you think it is. For the few that I have confided in, please don't reveal what it is. Close your eyes, it's a surprise.

Thank you all for being patient and I hope you enjoy what is turning out to be a lot of hard work and I hope it is useful to all of you.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.