Monday, September 27, 2004

I'm Back...

I'm back from Pittsburgh, PA. I went to a wonderful wedding. My daughter was the flower girl and see did her parents proud. Congratulations Daryl and Katie. I wish you the very best. Sorry Woody, didn't get your request for a fish sandwich until I got back. I am moving this coming weekend. Don't worry, I am staying in Greensboro. I might have a little down time with my web access in the move though.

I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming Presidential debates. I have a few stories I am chasing right now. There is a story on the local healthcare system, or lack of a good one. Also a story on Kashmir and some disturbing events that are not being reported in the mainstream media. Hope to have those up soon. Legwork can sometimes be a very long leg, if you know what I mean. I do see my boy Kerry is on the right path again or closer to it. Focusing on the Iraq debacle is a good move in my mind. It is a large mistake and no one has been held accountable. Stay tuned....
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.