Monday, January 31, 2005

Greensboro101 Announces Editorial Board

Roch Smith, founder and designer of Greensboro101.com, today announced the first ever editorial board. The board consist of Laura Steel, Ben Hwang, Sue Polinsky, and myself. The board will serve a three month term and then decide where to go from there. I am excited to work with such talent and to be part of this board. Advise, ideas and comments are welcome anytime by e-mailing me. I intend to contribute heavily, as much as time allows. One thing I would like to do is compile a tutorial of "What is a Blog?", since that is the question we all get from the uninformed or yet to discover. I would like input from all of you on this. We all have a different idea of what a blog is and what it is used for. I hope to serve the site and you all well. Thank you Roch for the opportunity.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.