Friday, January 07, 2005

Update on Help

I haven't had much time to be online recently. I wanted to give everyone an update on my situation. I have got some responses on my plea for help. Looks like two job contracts right now. I start one Monday. I can still use the help, so if anyone needs to get in touch, you can e-mail me at jovittore@earthlink.net . Thank you for all the warm and kind wishes. There has been some interesting conversations, as well as, the one person I didn't expect to help, who is. I have had the opportunity to talk with some people who have read my blog for months now, that before this I did not know at all. It is a promising time for my family and I, and the people responsible are right here in our golden blogging community. Thank you all.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.