Monday, February 07, 2005

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I posted last. Four days to be exact. I have been working my tail off, working on a project ( that you all will see soon) for Greensboro101.com , and researching a potentially huge story dealing with health care (that will either get me offed or receive acclaim bigger then my wildest imagination). All kinds of other stuff happening personally as well. Thought I would be posting like Living Out Loud, recalling the hell I went through last week.
On the eve of starting a new painting contract, I was swollen from Hives and an allergic reaction for who knows what. Life has been funny lately, I feel like my life is having mood swings. I'll be fine, just venting. I'll wait for the smoke to clear and then recapture my life. All in all, life ain't bad. It's what you make of it and I haven't been making much, until today. Today, I decided to turn off the smoke machine and rock out like Led Zepplin instead of Bon Jovi. I'll keep you all posted.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.