Monday, May 30, 2005

Friends Finding Friends

One of the pluses to using my actual name to blog is people can find me. I am sure this can be a downfall as well. Twice in the last eight months, friends from my past have found me via my blog. More accurately they searched google and dropped me an e-mail. Both people are old band mates from NJ. Both people I have not spoken to in probably ten to fifteen years. The most recent has video footage of my first ever pro show from May 17th, 1986(my thirteenth birthday). I can't wait to see it and all the other stuff he has on video. This is a shining example of the power of the internet. I probably would not have run in to these people ever again, but with the internet I have regained contact with old pals. What a cool world to have this tool.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.