Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Had A Dream...

I had a dream last night, which in itself is a miricle, because I don't dream or don't remember them. I had a dream that gas was on a sign at the gas station at $1.01 a gallon, but on the pump it was $3.01 a gallon. When I went to argue the false advertising, I was told to go scratch, "Fill up somewhere else then." We put up the sign like that so we attract customers in, is what I was told.

When I awoke, I realized I was going to get gas today, as my tank was approching E. This is where I draw the line on the oil cartel, now your invading my sleep. Something must be done. Good thing I wasn't using a sleep aid like Lunesta or Ambien, and slept drove to go fill up. Then I'd really be pissed.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.