Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've Been Elected...

Today, I was elected as President of The Young Democrats of Guilford County. This is a position I feel I can do a lot of good in. After all the younger generation of Democrats are the future of our party. I have a lot of work to do, and I need your help. If you are a registered Democrat, who lives in Guilford County, is 35 years of age or younger, you can be a Young Democrat.

Bottom line is, you have to be involved in your government. Every choice they make effects your everyday life in some way. You have a few ways to get involved, your vote, your voice and your actions. If you would like to be involved with the Young Democrats of Guilford County , please e-mail me or contact the party headquarters at (336)-315-5332 or info@guilforddems.org.

My first order of business is getting the website redesigned and brought up to date, including a community blog and rss feed. Off to work and remember you can make a difference, but you have to do and not say to achieve that.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.