Tuesday, November 13, 2007

End of the Road

As I embark on new endeavors in my life I have chosen to retire my personal blog, at least for now. Maybe I will continue here in the future, maybe I won't. I will not remove this blog until after Election Day '08, so as no one can cry foul about it's removal. If I remove it at all.

I appreciate all the dialogue on this site and the opposing views which were debated here. This site has created personal growth in my life.

I truly believe this medium is a wonderful tool to tell your stories, voice opinions, deliver news that isn't being delivered (especially local issues), and create change by bringing awareness to issues important to you. I encourage almost everyone I speak with that has a message of any sort to start a blog.

You can follow my new endeavor on my new blog. Keep on being the information seekers and the people who have the conversation.

I bid you adieu for now. See you around.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.